27/01/2009

Meeting Gary Barlow

Before I said I want to be like Gary Barlow ..He is one of the most famous songwriters in UK , member of the group Take That and a great Music Producer .

last month I had the oportunity to know him in Madrid , he went to Madrid with the other members of Take That ( Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald) they went to do a concert and I went to see them singing... I was the first time I see them in Live ...It was very exited about that but I never thought that day could meet them.

luckly my friends and me were in the airport and we were waiting for them...when I saw they arrive I couldn´t belive that...they were there and they were real . I had my first song in my hand and I decided to give it to Gary ...I wanted he has it .


He took my liryc I and could talk with he a few minutes ...was amazing meet him . That Day I coul see he is a gorgeous person .^^

Is was like a dream came true ...I couldn´t hope nothing better .. but the next day had a sorprise for me .

















Pics:
Top: Me and Gary talking
Bottom: My lyric in Gary´s Hand

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pe!

    Starting this blog is such a great idea! I bet here we could those wonderful creations you have!

    Have you ever thought about taking piano lessons? It could be useful for you to being a songwriter.

    XXX

    Ely

    ReplyDelete