28/01/2009

Those Specials Words

The next day in Madrid´s airport again I could see Gary again ...I tryed to asked to him about my song but I was so imbarrased..so one of my friends asked to him about my song...she said..``Did you read her letter?´´ ...I was next to Gary on his left exactly...was a little bit difficult be next to him cause that day in the airport there were a lot of fans around him too....but when my friend asked to him he looked at me and he said...``Oh yeah...very good...you you keep on writing ...well done´´ . I was really surpraised ..I never could imagine listen that...and can see Gary say those words TO ME !! ...I only could say to him...``Thanks´´ because I get dumb..


Those words were and are very specials and VERY important for me ...are my real reason to keep on writing.


Gary Barlow : Very Good ...you keep on writing well done´´ ( 13-12-08)

I will do it Gary ^^


Pic: Gary looking at me while he was talking to me

No comments:

Post a Comment