26/01/2009

Opening a Blog

The inicial idea of open a blog it was by my music teacher ..this is a projec for music subject ..the intention making this blog is know more about music in the net ..and if one of us ( the learners ) have a group or ...is starting in something about music let us to know to all people and show our talent ^^ . In my OWN case I want to be a songwriter and I started to write a few months ago...opening this blog is a chance to show my own lirycs , for the moment I only have 1 song ...but I´ll write more ...somebody told me last moth...``Very Good you keep on writing ´ ..other day I will write about that .

So...the blog is Open ^^

Please Enjoy ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Good luck with the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i say who told you that celeb phrase ??? xD lol.

    Wish I could have classes like you of songwriting... but it was another time... and Im not so talented as you probably are.

    If you ever get the chance to produce, sign me as assistant we can make a great crazy team im sure lol

    Take care and good luck with all the project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy,
    Good look with your project ! :)
    You really are a great songwriter, like Gary said, Keep it up :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pénelope, has composed a song to Gary barlow~, Amazing!! you are the best songwriter...
    Good look with the project...
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete